Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The challenge is...

to get caught up!!!!! We started this with over 100 people doing the challenges. So we are not posting a page challenge today! Don't forget you have until 6pm central time on Fri. to comment on the October 11 post saying you are caught up to be in on the drawing for a very cool RAK and to be a guest challenger on here!!! :D
We have some great great page ideas that we will be posting starting next Monday. So if you are wanting to get started that will be a great time to start!!!! See you FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
woo hoo.
xoxo

5 comments:

Chiara said...

I am actually more caught up than I thought I think I have 5 more challenges. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dawn Lindstrom said...

Thank you ladies!! Life has been crazy with 6 kids and I have fallen behind. Going on a scrap weekend with some friends and will be caught up by Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!

lara said...

PERFECT CHALLENGE!
Thanks...

metrochic said...

Well, since we're six minutes from 6PM central, I'm out for the catch-up...but I'll keep working and try to keep up this time! Thanks again, ladies!

Jodie said...

im starting this whole thing, this WEEKEND!!

im super inspired :D

thanks girls

xxx