Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am so excited to announce that Kate Hagelin will now be joining in as a permanent member of the This is Me Challenge Team!!!! Here is Kate on SIS!
"I'm a Colorado convert, I love hiking and biking. I've got four crazy kids and I like to drink Colorado beer. "is how Kate describes herself. We describe her as a Bob Marley lovin cool mom that likes art! So, to help you draw your own conclusions about Kate, I threw a really random survey her way... Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Kate Hagelin Randomness:

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It's always open

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? But of course.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes, how did you know? Then I throw them away about 5-6 months after they've expired. It's such a waste of time!!

What is your biggest pet peeve? Wicked bad breath

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Never

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Occassionally

Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope

Whats your least favorite movie? Oh where to begin - MONSTER IN LAW - so disappointing - All the PIRATES (yep Depp) I just don't get it.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I sure wouldn't make it public!

What do you drink with dinner? Water (beer or wine)

What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don't do nuggets.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos b/c I have a bad association with LLOGS. My brother had the old school cylinder container that was about thigh high. It was thick cardboard but the top was metal. That metal top gave me the heebie geebies, the way it felt and the way it rubbed on the cardboard. Kooky, I know but THIS IS ME!!

Afraid of heights? YES

Sing in the car? Of course!

Do you believe in ghosts? No

First concert? Rick Springfield

Own any record albums? Just two left from my childhood - Free To Be You and Me and the Mickey Mouse Club (not Spears and Timberlake but Blair from Facts of Life -- see I'm an old timer)

Whats your favorite color? Green

So, if you have a second, show Kate some love!!!!
Kate wanted to come in with a *BANG* so she emailed me an AWESOME idea for the next challenge..... that includes a RAK. Kate ROCKS!!!!!! I have to go do my page, then I will get the challenge posted tonight.... see you later, gators!!! :)

8 comments:

miss morgan... said...

fun! glad you're here kate! and love your answers, especially the lincoln logs explanation. weird-o tactile things give me the heebie jeebies sometimes too!

Jan said...

Yay! Gotta love us some Kate! Welcome and congrats, girl!


(Oh, and Holly, do YOU count your steps sometimes??? Hmmmmm)

Dalovely Damanda said...

Welcome, Kate! What an awesome announcement! Love your survey answers! :)

Tracy W said...

YOW! Kate is in da house!
P.S. I also hate dragon breath.
:) Tracy

Jennifer said...

congrats to you kate!!!

elizabeth said...

eeek!
my lil ms. leopard print, i'm so stinkin' happy for ya :)

elly rainbow said...

omg kate - FREE TO BE YOU AND ME!!

Deanna said...

well, this shows how far behind I am! lol
CONGRATS Kate!
you rock the TIMJ!!!!!

deanna